Ecopulse, Inc., is a Virginia-based small business specializing in
Research and Development for the US Government.
Ongoing activities include:
- Studies of nuclear isomers.
We are trying to evaluate whether the energy stored in nuclear isomers can
become useful. Some of our findings, including background comments, measurement
results, and publications in the refereed literature, can be found
- Hard x-ray spectroscopy, which is potentially useful for the isomer work,
is tested on the Gamble II generator at the Naval Research Laboratory.
Some recent results are here.
- X-ray transparent lithium and some of its alloys make good x-ray windows.
How to make lithium and its alloys easier to handle and stronger is documented
- Refractive x-ray lenses from lithium metal are maximally transparent.
Some results are here.
- Spherically curved crystals are widely used for imaging with monochromatic
x-rays, and for x-ray spectroscopy.
Some examples are here.
- Papers in the archival literature written by or with Ecopulse's N. R. Pereira can be
- Personal data